ATMGurus General Warranty Policy
- All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) obtained online or through your Customer Service Guru. Items received in without an RMA are subject to return without processing of your warranty claim.
- All components must be returned in proper packaging. Damage resulting from improper packaging is subject to additional fees or will result in the return of your warranty claim.
- Warranty does not include improper use, acts of nature, failures resulting from poor operating environment or failure to adhere to ATMGurus policies.
- Any items that have been altered or modified outside the specifications set forth by ATMGurus may not be accepted as a warranty return. Incomplete components (parts missing) may not be accepted as valid warranty returns. ATMGurus reserves final right in determining acceptance of warranty claims.
- Items returned that are not valid warranty claims (not originally obtained through ATMGurus) will be returned without processing.
- Items returned under warranty must be equivalent to the part(s) that were advanced out as a replacement. In the event they are not, your claim may be denied or you may be invoiced for the difference in value. You will be notified of your option(s) prior to final ruling.
- Failure to comply with warranty guidelines can result in exclusion from participating in the program.
*If you select the standard repair program (available for SDD and TDM) and the dispenser mechanism requires additional work in order for it to be functional, we will contact you and provide an estimate for any additional work that may be needed. You can choose to accept additional charges, or decline and have the mechanism returned to you freight collect
ATMGurus is committed to providing you with the highest level of service in the industry.
If you have any problems or issues with your repair, we'll work until you're 100% satisfied. Guaranteed.